Thursday, January 12, 2006

Girl Stuff

Warning: girl issues, those who can't relate should probably stop reading NOW. :)

Heads up - chocolate craving. A chocolate craving so intense I nearly ate half a pan of brownies to try & satisfy the aching, the longing, the strange hunger that isn't hunger! As the Weigh Down theory goes: my body must need something, that's why I'm craving it; go ahead and fill that craving until it's gone (eat 'til you don't want it anymore!) Since I seem to have grown a miniature fat- and calorie-counter in my brain I didn't actually do this! :) Why am I craving chocolate? And what was that strange stomach ache that suddenly afflicted me in the grocery store? No, it wasn't exactly near my stomach, it was more like (gasp!) contractions. Oh yeah.... I remember this feeling.... It's been a long time though.... No, AF hasn't arrived but it does appear that my body is re-regulating back to a cycle. Is this why I bought 3 candy bars & ate one before I got home; why I am tired and feeling a touch bloated? I haven't feel like this since July 2004! It's hard to remember all those PMS symptoms! :) (insert good-natured and not cranky giggle here)

No comments:

Tickers