Saturday, June 04, 2005

Welcome

Welcome, welcome to the very first post at Niks Piks. I really don't know yet what this blog will become. One idea is for this to become my idea spot, a place to share ideas for becoming a better wife and mother. Cooking, sewing, cleaning, childcare philosophies or much more? Another idea is for this to be the beginning place to launch Niks Piks, an online gallery of my very best digital photography and images. Who knows? Right now I just have to get more comfortable with this format. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hi Nickie, might I make a suggestion? Flickr.com is a great place to host pictures. They store them for you for free and they have a link from the picture to blog it-it's really easy! I love what you are doing here though Nickie, great to branch out and get creative!

Tickers