Sunday, July 04, 2010

Heavy

Okay, since apparently I need to be even more transparent and honest... here goes...

I feel HEAVY!!  My body, my gut, my heart feel so heavy right now.  I feel I never get to enjoy anything.  I'm dragging physically, as if I need a nap, or exercise, or something to perk me up.  But whatever it is, it won't work, it won't happen, so I'll put on my happy face & fake it for the next 8 hours.  And apparently I'm too good at faking it because people think that's really me. 
My eyes hurt.  I just want to cry so they will stop hurting.  But if I cry, what if I can't stop?  And then my face will be red & puffy & I'll have to redo my make up and if I start crying now...  I may not be able to stop.  It'll be like AJ's birthday all over again.  Where I cry all day off & on.  And can't snap out of it.  So it's better if I don't start.
My Strength is sufficient for you.  Yes, I lean on this quite frequently.  But that doesn't mean I need to give into this weakness.  HE will get me through the rest of the day.
What about tomorrow?  Ahhhh, don't worry about tomorrow, each day has enough trouble of it's own.  And that's the Bible, not a melancholy pessimist! Matt 6:34
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  Php 4:6
But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil on. 2 Thess 3:3
Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you. 1Peter 5:7
And the heaviness lifts.  A little.  Enough to soldier on.

No comments:

Tickers