Sunday, August 01, 2010

Day 1

Today is the first day of taking 10 mg of Paxil.  We'll see how this goes.  I'm expecting nothing more than a slight upset stomach today.  The dose is so low I may notice nothing for weeks. :(

It's 6:30 pm, about 10 hours after taking the drug.  I feel great.  I've had only slighty drowsiness, the kind of thing that normally happens at 1 & 5 pm, so that's probably nothing.  I feel energetic & creative.  However, a lot of that could be from having 3 hours of alone time!!  I got all caught up on my phone calls, schedule and email.  David and the kids went to his parents house about 3 pm.  I've just done whatever I want since then.  And we all know I recharge best by being a l o n e!  So who knows.  But if it's the drug then I'll probably feel pretty good tomorrow.  If it's the alone time then tomorrow will be so-so with plenty of ups & downs like usual....

Since I'll have more "free" (ha ha ha ha ha ha) time soon, here's some things I'd like to do:
Update AJ's blog and work on it for the whole school year.
Update Nina's blog a little bit.
Turn Will's blog into a book (ages 307) and update it a little
Look for a way to turn my Xanga blog into a book.
Compile my "best of 09-10" images into a book.
Work on the family scrapbook
Catch up on AJ's 0-2 scrapbook
Repair all the walls & touch up paint *kitchen first!*
Paint our room
Paint the toy room
Fix Nina's bed *find the missing piece obviously

I think that will keep me busy all year...

No comments:

Tickers