Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 12 - I smell garlic

I think I smell garlic all the time.  Partly because I was having an issue with the package of frozne raspberries from the store.  Every time I touched that package my hands came away smelling like garlic.  But that one is gone & I have a new one now.  It also does the same thing.  Then I received 40+ cloves of raw, peeled garlic from my mom.  Yum!  Then the whole kitchen smelled like garlic.  Today was the beginning of the Pierce County Fair, which is just a mile from my house.  Naturally I can smell the fair food and guess what....  I can smell garlic. 

Anyway, I'm discovering that even though I now have a decent amount of consistent energy (not powered by coffee), I still have ups & downs.  I still have moods to work through, I still can get into my own little (very shallow) rut if I let myself.  This isn't a magic drug.  It felt like it, but it isn't.  I feel so normal I have already forgotten to take it twice - luckily I discovered it about halfway through the day. 

No sleep issues!  I can fall asleep at a normal time and without help.  I am waking up fine and in a very normal, slightly sleepy state. 

My appetite is fine!  I no longer have that stressed-out-slightly-upset stomach all the time. 

I am no longer beating myself over the head with how awful things are and how much I hate my life or this stage of life.  Speaking of which - this is just part of growing up!  Get over it!

I have come to terms with the inner creative frustration - it will always be there.  I will always have something inside me waiting for the right time to come out and be expressed.  It's not a bad thing.  It's a good thing!

No comments:

Tickers