Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 10

I am woofed today.  Almost enough to need coffee.  I had thought that my new energy level last week would be a constant, but I guess not.  Yesterday was a VERY long day, with two 3 hour drives and lots of hard work at Gary & Noni's wedding.  So I guess this isn't a miracle drug, it doesn't give amazing energy, it gives me NORMAL energy.  What I used to have.  Or should have.  And it can't make up for long days, short nights and the body needing more sleep.  Okay.  I was a little short with the kids today, whoops.  My parents (and David) brought up that I haven't yelled at the kids at all since I started this.  Wow.  Who know I could go without yelling for more than 7 days??  I haven't given any unnecessary swats and even my tone of voice is mostly under control.  Two or three weeks ago I couldn't have dreamed any of those things were possible.  Even the necessary swats were within reason and without any anger at all.  Wow.  But I still need sleep, so off to bed I go...

No comments:

Tickers