Wednesday, August 25, 2010

depression, anxiety and me

I think someday in the future I will write about how these things affected me as an artist.  I have read lots about post partum depression and mothers with depression but I couldn't find anything about photographers with depression or anxiety.  Everything I found pointed towards photographers during the Great Depression or photos titled with Anxiety or Depression.  I'm not ready for that to be public knowledge, but someday it will be.  For now just these things:  I was completely sapped of motivation.  Dry on creativity.  The constant feelings of inferiority weighed on me like 50 pound bags of sand.  The insane butterflies in my stomach before and during client meetings.  The hives the night before the wedding expo.  Insomnia frequently.  Ugh....

No comments:

Tickers